Chocolate is the answer to all problems that have been or are going to be.Indulging yourself in some chocolate isn’t just a sure shot way to uplift your mood but also helps to provide you that much needed antioxidant and flavonoid kick to your body. Now in this recipe I have used unsweetened cocoa bean powder to give it the fresh punch of the chocolaty feeling.I used an entire pack of Oreos for the crust.Its a no bake under 15minute recipe which will be one of the best desserts you ever had in your entire life.This pie has a crumbly buttery crust, a molten lava like filling and a mouse like surface that stays semi frozen.The nuts add a salty balance to the sweet chocolate and do a little extra.Without further adieu let’s get started with the recipe.
Here are some images and close up shots to tempt you to make it 😂
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder-3 tablespoon
- Espresso Coffe -1 teaspoon
- Sugar-3 tablespoon
- Oreo Cookies – 1 packet
- Butter -50g
- Salt-1/8 teaspoon
- Start by powdering your Oreo cookies into crumbles using a blender and add melter butter to make it a sticky frumpy texture.
- In a double boiler add in cocoa powder along with a hint of expresso, cream,salt and sugar and stir at low heat till everything is well combined.
- Line your pie dish with parchment paper and make a crust by gently pressing in the buttery Oreo mix in step 1.Let it cool for an hour proceeding to the next step.
- Pour in the chocolaty filling in the Oreo cookie crust and let it set for about 4-5 hours before consumption
- You can top it with roasted nuts , I chose peanuts for added flavour.
Serve as a sinfully indulging dessert for any time of the day.
Hope you enjoyed reading , do try out the recipe and share your experiences in comments below.